Island Roleplay Game :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Island Roleplay Game :)

You ain't ever getting out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hiryu's Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hiryu's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Hiryu's Journal   Hiryu's Journal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:15 pm

July 13th, 2048

Dear Journal
Damnit, the Grandmaster has overturned us! He plans on destroying us and taking over everything! Everything WE built! I must get Hien and myself out of here, before the apocalypse begins... Wait! The Grandmasters son! He is the key. I must find him, somehow.
Back to top Go down

Hiryu's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiryu's Journal   Hiryu's Journal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:18 pm

July 15th, 2009

Dear Journal
I figured out Hien has got a terrible disease, I must save him, I have to. But I also heard form the Strider Captain that the grandmasters child has gone into the past somehow. Now im scared. I have no clue what to do. But then a flash of light appeared. I realized It was a wormhole, I jumped in hesitantly. Then. I landed on a mysterious Island. The childs presence was strong... he, was here.
Back to top Go down

Hiryu's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiryu's Journal   Hiryu's Journal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:20 pm

July 21st, 2009

Dear Journal
Damnit! Hien is the Grandmasters son! He has betrayed me! He has betrayed ALL OF US! This is to nerve-racking, I must find ihm... and make him pay! But where could he be. He was here awhile ago... damn....
Back to top Go down

Hiryu's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiryu's Journal   Hiryu's Journal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:53 pm

July 23rd, 2009

Dear Journal
I made soem new friends, K.T. and Zak. They let me in their tree home form time to time, its good to finally know someone. I still need to find Hien, I found Pheonix the other day, he told me the Lone Wolves would help if they could so... makes me feel better, a little...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiryu's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiryu's Journal   Hiryu's Journal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiryu's Journal
Page 1 of 1