Island Roleplay Game :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Island Roleplay Game :)

You ain't ever getting out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Charlie's Journal Entries

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emily
Admin
Emily

Charlie's Journal Entries Empty
PostSubject: Charlie's Journal Entries   Charlie's Journal Entries Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:19 pm

Entry 1:
----------------

Dear Journal,
Today was kinda different, because a LOT happened. I was on that plane I explained to you about before, the one going to the new foster home. Well, it crashes on an island. What a lousy pilot. It turns out though, the co-pilot was my long-lost twin brother Max!! Then we were stolen to this lab, whose name escapes me... I got super intelligence and pyrokenisis. I don't seem to be using proper vocabulary in my writing, but I think in large words now. If I was not smart and thought these words, I'd have no idea.
Later in the day, we got out of the lab. There was this naga named Nyoka. He held a sword to my neck but lowered it when it started to rain. Moments later he told me he LIKED me. No one had liked me before. Yes, I was very nervous. I didn't know how to react or anything. He even kissed my hand; just like a gentlemen! Then he leaned into me a bit, but I was grabbed away by Max and into the hut. I think Nyoka was going to kiss me! But, then again, I don't know much about romance. I never had a boyfriend. I was made fun of for being in a foster home, I'm sure you remember, Journal.
Well, until tomorrow, old friend. Smile

-Charlie
Back to top Go down
http://irpg.heavenforum.com
Emily
Admin
Emily

Charlie's Journal Entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie's Journal Entries   Charlie's Journal Entries Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:10 am

Entry 2:
----------------

Dear Journal,
Remember the naga from yesterday? Oh.. my.. God. I'm still shaking as I write this. Like... Wow. That's all I'm thinking right now. I ran into Nyoka again. It was still raining from yesterday, and I didn't see Max anywhere. Today, Nyoka kissed me! Later on, we were in front of one of the huts by the beach. I was against the wall with Nyoka in front of me. He kissed me a couple more times; I think he's REALLY into me.
After that he started breathing on my neck. Then he NIBBLED on my neck! He stopped to breathe on it again, then started over again. When he started kissing my neck, he slid his hand down my back!! He reached down to my butt and, I think he honked it; I couldn't tell, it felt kinda light. The rain stopped a while ago, and the sun went down. I totally chickened out and said goodbye. I'm such a loser. He probably thinks I hate him or something. It's the total opposite. I think I like him back, but, I don't know. I'll try to fix things tomorrow. Wish me luck.

-Charlie
Back to top Go down
http://irpg.heavenforum.com

Charlie's Journal Entries
Page 1 of 1