Island Roleplay Game :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Island Roleplay Game :)

You ain't ever getting out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blacksmth clan(i just copy and posted the stuff from old forums BWAHAHA)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Blacksmth clan(i just copy and posted the stuff from old forums BWAHAHA) Empty
PostSubject: Blacksmth clan(i just copy and posted the stuff from old forums BWAHAHA)   Blacksmth clan(i just copy and posted the stuff from old forums BWAHAHA) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:51 pm

The purpose of this clan was to not only create normal weapons but elemental weapons.
We constintly smtih weapons so we can master all forms of weapons but we sell tehm to other people.
If you would like to join fill out the spots below

Name:
Habbo Name:
History of blacksmithing:
Theme Songs: Must be Metallica, Linkin Park, Foo Fighters, Three Days Grace, Or Korn or app is declined
Mining Choice: Mountain, River, Or ground choose carefully
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blacksmth clan(i just copy and posted the stuff from old forums BWAHAHA)   Blacksmth clan(i just copy and posted the stuff from old forums BWAHAHA) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:11 pm

im still co?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blacksmth clan(i just copy and posted the stuff from old forums BWAHAHA)   Blacksmth clan(i just copy and posted the stuff from old forums BWAHAHA) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:12 pm

You and connor are still co
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blacksmth clan(i just copy and posted the stuff from old forums BWAHAHA)   Blacksmth clan(i just copy and posted the stuff from old forums BWAHAHA) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:29 am

Here's your clan symbol: Blacksmth clan(i just copy and posted the stuff from old forums BWAHAHA) 610x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blacksmth clan(i just copy and posted the stuff from old forums BWAHAHA)   Blacksmth clan(i just copy and posted the stuff from old forums BWAHAHA) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:32 am

Ignore medium prin expect the BlackSmith title.
Group Photo: Blacksmth clan(i just copy and posted the stuff from old forums BWAHAHA) Blacksmith_l
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blacksmth clan(i just copy and posted the stuff from old forums BWAHAHA)   Blacksmth clan(i just copy and posted the stuff from old forums BWAHAHA) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:01 pm

lawl they is russian lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   Blacksmth clan(i just copy and posted the stuff from old forums BWAHAHA) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:48 pm

i'm kinda mixed race russian german irish scottish so don't be racist
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blacksmth clan(i just copy and posted the stuff from old forums BWAHAHA)   Blacksmth clan(i just copy and posted the stuff from old forums BWAHAHA) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:49 pm

Lightning wrote:
Here's your clan symbol: Blacksmth clan(i just copy and posted the stuff from old forums BWAHAHA) 610x
and hell no we don't use symbols
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blacksmth clan(i just copy and posted the stuff from old forums BWAHAHA)   Blacksmth clan(i just copy and posted the stuff from old forums BWAHAHA) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:17 pm

Falcon wrote:
Lightning wrote:
Fuck yeah you do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blacksmth clan(i just copy and posted the stuff from old forums BWAHAHA)   Blacksmth clan(i just copy and posted the stuff from old forums BWAHAHA) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:26 pm

Lightning wrote:
Falcon wrote:
Lightning wrote:
Fuck yeah you do.
For the last mother fucking time no now shut the fuck up and go fucking bother someone else I own this god damn fucking clan go away your pissing me off this is not your clan i am the fucking owner of it go fucking piss off some other clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blacksmth clan(i just copy and posted the stuff from old forums BWAHAHA)   Blacksmth clan(i just copy and posted the stuff from old forums BWAHAHA) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:47 pm

Falcon wrote:
Lightning wrote:
Falcon wrote:
Lightning wrote:
Fuck yeah you do.
For the last mother fucking time no now shut the fuck up and go fucking bother someone else I own this god damn fucking clan go away your pissing me off this is not your clan i am the fucking owner of it go fucking piss off some other clan.
Blacksmth clan(i just copy and posted the stuff from old forums BWAHAHA) Fuck-off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blacksmth clan(i just copy and posted the stuff from old forums BWAHAHA)   Blacksmth clan(i just copy and posted the stuff from old forums BWAHAHA) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blacksmth clan(i just copy and posted the stuff from old forums BWAHAHA)
Page 1 of 1