Island Roleplay Game :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Island Roleplay Game :)

You ain't ever getting out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Corta's Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Corta's Story Empty
PostSubject: Corta's Story   Corta's Story Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:35 pm

Man, what a day huh? I was on this plane going to somewhere in London. We took off and I didnt know anyone, well, any faces at least. They smelled so good but, I had to control myself, Ive been trying to keep my secret under wraps for years now, and its been going good. So, the plane hit turbulence, the captain announced it on the board. I wasnt frightened just, well, I dunno, excited? Well anyways, I didnt think it would be serious but, as soon as we got out of the clouds, we hit a mountain top, the engine blew in front of the window I was at, It shot at me and well, I got third degree burns all over myself. The plane went down in the water, I could see at least three people drown, poor sight it was. I swam to shore and met a guy named Drake. We went off and everything else is a lost memory.
Back to top Go down

Corta's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corta's Story   Corta's Story Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:12 pm

Chapter 2- The Island

Me and Drake stumbled across two men in white. We tried to run but they were to fast. They caught up to me while Drake ran ahead. He promised he would come back for me. Well, they took me to ap lace called Itex, weird name huh? Well anyways... when we got there, I was strapped to a bed, fading in and out of conciouness, a man walked up with a Syringe unlabled. He stabbed me brutally, and it hurt like hell. The liquid entered my vein and made my ahnds feel numb. My body started to burn, they attached thermometers to me, taking my temperature. "112" the man said. 112, degrees. Unbelieveable. I thought I was oging to die but, I just fell asleep. I woke later on shore, Drake was there next to me. More Itex came by and he tried to run, but I grabbed ihm, and he faded away along with me. I had hid him somehow, as soon as I released we appeared again. Strange, I thought. They mustve experimented on me, but what had they done?
Back to top Go down

Corta's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corta's Story   Corta's Story Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:17 pm

Chapter 3- Secret Revealed

It was a full moon, but I could control my transformations, but I had to keep a constant fight. Drake wlaked to me, a strange look on his face. He asked why I was shaking. I had to tell him but, I couldnt find the will to. But, it was to late, I started to grow feral instincts. Oh no, I thought. He looked at me in fear. I said run, and, he did. I never saw him since, Im starting to think he's avoiding me. This is not good, apparently Itex is looking for me. I met a guy named Phoenix. He was a security guard at Itex. Apparently he was working incognito, trying to help newcomers to the island. Thank god he wasnt the reall deal. He knew the codes and all, so if I ever needed info, he was the man. He was an Assassin trained from birth, nasty one at that. He apparently had two swords, scimitars it looked like, called Ebony & Ivory.

Last edited by D-dawg on Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Corta's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corta's Story   Corta's Story Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:09 pm

Chapter 4- Finding a Home

I was trying to start a life making money and all, ya know? I just found out the currency was shells and clams, woooow. Anyways, I found my own hut and got some rest, I woke early next morning to the osund of people screaming. There was a revolt going on, everybody throwing torches and molotovs at Itex, people getting killed before my eyes. The next morning I met with a girl named Sarah, she was really pretty. She was my age with brown hair and capris with etnies. She said hi and I did too. She told me she actually was on the plane with me, when we crashed at least. She ran off yelling, maybe thats who I heard, well anyway. Me and her took a walk, telling each other our past life. We connected very well.
Back to top Go down

Corta's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corta's Story   Corta's Story Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:33 pm

Chapter 5- Meeting some Friends

I met a man named Tony today, nice guy he is. I also met a toddler named Nathan. Pretty cute kid, anyways. A guy named Zak, well he's a problem. He started robberies and tresspassing. He kept saying pain isnt real, but I had experienced pain. It made me angrier and angrier. I lost control and attacked him. I nearly killed the guy, he just walked off. I couldnt believe I lost it, its not good at least. I started my own life, and im now a Freelancer, doing things for hire, if the price is right. Only good though, Im not evil. However, I live on the land and off it. I have no REAL home but, thats ok. So, I just make a simple living. Although there are some flaws...
Back to top Go down

Corta's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corta's Story   Corta's Story Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:22 pm

Chapter 6- The Truth

I noticed that I also was a great liar. I didnt know how this was possible, I had always been bad at lieing. I needed to know. Now. So, I found the Itex lab. I knew the code because of a friend that works there. I went in and checked for my name. ID No. 14365. Must've been my test number, well, anways, I checked and found that I was called a 'Shadow'. Someone that can hide themselves and anyone they touch instantly. And a 'Pusher'. The ability to tell a lie that anyone will believe. It al made sense. That day I hid Drake, and the lies I told. It pieced together perfectly. I knew what I was. But thankfully, I was a successful test, meaning no flaws. I lived normally until they found out I broke in. Men appeared before me. I put up a fight of course. I ended up defeating most of them and they ran into the woods. Wow, weaklings. I went to the blacksmith and Runed my blade. It now made an electric charge every time it hit someone. Sweet. Well, Im gonna go. Hunt and what not.
Back to top Go down

Corta's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corta's Story   Corta's Story Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:29 pm

Chapter 7- A Normal Day

Finally! Something NOT insane! I had a normal day for once, exciting, right? Well, I went fishing with Sarah, we had alot of fun. Im beginning to like her alot. I also met with Phoenix for sword training. He had also runed his blades with Pyro abilities, burning enimies on contact. We fought all out. He ended up winning, no surprise there. I got some shells and clams to collect. I also has joined the Lone Wolves, Phoenixes assassin group. They dont assassinate so much as help others. They kill criminals and dangerous animals. He's a generous guy that likes to help, I like that. I also hate thieves, idiots stealing for profit. Its called getting a job, douches.
Back to top Go down

Corta's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corta's Story   Corta's Story Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:36 pm

Chapter 8- New Alliances

Some people think that friendship, is a responsibility. I think, its a privelege. Dont screw up your friendships or youll lose them. So I think I mightve just done that. I ran into Drake today. He says he's in trouble and, he doesnt know what to do. He was being chased by Itex and then, right there before my eyes, a poison-Tipped arrow pierced his heart. He died right there. I couldnt believe it. I just melted. I went to Sarah for help. We sat and tlaked nad well. She kissed me, and walked away. I smiled. My first relationship in months.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Corta's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corta's Story   Corta's Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corta's Story
Page 1 of 1