Island Roleplay Game :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Island Roleplay Game :)

You ain't ever getting out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW CREATURES FOR RPG

Go down 
AuthorMessage

NEW CREATURES FOR RPG Empty
PostSubject: NEW CREATURES FOR RPG   NEW CREATURES FOR RPG Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:10 pm

EACH CREATURE IS A HUMAN.. BUT WITH THESE TYPES OF POWERS.
ONLY 4 OF EACH PLEASE.
FILL OUT APPLICATION

SHADOW; ABLE TO HIDE SOMEONE , OR SOMETHING FROM ANY CREATURE OR OBJECT FOR A PERIOD OF TIME

WATCHER; Able to see the future, no matter how long into the future anytime anywhere

SNIFFER; Can sniff into an object sensing its past, and a little bit of the future.

SCREAMER; Able to shout and perice the ear drums and possible death with theyre voice

Last edited by Emily on Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stitchers and bleeders are godmods. o_o')
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW CREATURES FOR RPG   NEW CREATURES FOR RPG Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:11 pm

BLEEDER >:O Or watcher
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW CREATURES FOR RPG   NEW CREATURES FOR RPG Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:13 pm

PUSHER; Able to take full control of your mind and your thoughts and put whatever lie they can come up with in them.
Such as you having a brother..
or the bathroom on fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW CREATURES FOR RPG   NEW CREATURES FOR RPG Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:13 pm

Application:

HABBBO USERNAME;

TYPE YOU WISH TO BE;

REASON;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW CREATURES FOR RPG   NEW CREATURES FOR RPG Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:25 pm

HABBBO USERNAME; :.CreamSoda.:

TYPE YOU WISH TO BE; Pusher

REASON; Uhm, Cuz its epic and im epic, and id be good at it x]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW CREATURES FOR RPG   NEW CREATURES FOR RPG Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:28 pm

Yeah both of you accepted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW CREATURES FOR RPG   NEW CREATURES FOR RPG Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:29 pm

OH YUS. Should i go make the character now? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW CREATURES FOR RPG   NEW CREATURES FOR RPG Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:31 pm

lerl nao i must make ultimate char...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW CREATURES FOR RPG   NEW CREATURES FOR RPG Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:33 pm

yes go go go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW CREATURES FOR RPG   NEW CREATURES FOR RPG Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:39 pm

MORE NEW .. .

MOTIONERS; They can control the emotions in ones body. If your feeling sad right now, think again. They simply tap into your body with they're mind, or aura.

DRIPPERS; A weird way of saying they contorl the adrenline in your body. If your tired, you could possibly pass out... unless one helps you and regains your energy.. or they can simply make you fall into a deep sleep.

SHOCKERS; They put whatever they find scary and creepy or a lie into your head. Such as a dream.. but with your eyes open.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW CREATURES FOR RPG   NEW CREATURES FOR RPG Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:35 pm

Habbo Name; Owen-Garcia

Type you wish to be; Shadow

Reason; Because I want to be one lawl, and ill use it to help others
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW CREATURES FOR RPG   NEW CREATURES FOR RPG Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:25 pm

Iff i cant be 3, please ignore this

TYPE YOU WISH TO BE; Shocker

REASON; Because it so cool, lerlz

TYPE YOU WISH TO BE; Motioners

REASON; EPICEPICEPIC
-----
I kinda wish i waited till you posted all of them :[
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW CREATURES FOR RPG   NEW CREATURES FOR RPG Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:28 pm

accepted both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW CREATURES FOR RPG   NEW CREATURES FOR RPG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW CREATURES FOR RPG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Island Roleplay Game :) :: Itex :: Info-
Jump to: