Island Roleplay Game :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Island Roleplay Game :)

You ain't ever getting out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiack.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I'm biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiack. Empty
PostSubject: I'm biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiack.   I'm biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiack. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:58 pm

Yo I'm back from the shore. Someone fill me in with what's goin on.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Admin
Emily

PostSubject: Re: I'm biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiack.   I'm biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiack. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:17 pm

Oh, well, first off, welcome back. It's been quiet without cha. xD
We restarted the rpg two days ago to get more people to join, and every once and a while we've done place crashes to get even MORE people. All attempts were successful. It gets people to play, even if the same ones come everytime.
Hed started the newest IRPG movie, we all posted characters and she's making it, idk if right now she is, but at some point she is. x]
We all posted our pictures, well, some of us, in the random section. There's one rule in that topic: NO MAKING FUN OF THE PICTURES. Any of them. Not just mine. xD
IRPG encountered noobs who think they were better than us as a whole, like Vera. I heard, (I wasn't there,) when she left, she said, "Without me, IRPG will crumble." My immediate comeback: IRPG was crumbling WITH you.
Yesterday we had ApocolypsePony, an old friend of mine from, who knows how long ago. Maggie was online and was being a doctor, and Pony got angry. She argued with Maggie and left. She later deleted be just for being Maggie's sister. (Because a TRUE friend would DO that. -Sarcasm-)
And uhh, today I just got home from seeing the newest Harry Potter movie. I screamed at one part, LOL!
And later I got colorguard practice. Neutral

How's everyone else doing? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://irpg.heavenforum.com

PostSubject: Re: I'm biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiack.   I'm biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiack. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:22 pm

Emily wrote:
We restarted the rpg two days ago to get more people to join, and every once and a while we've done place crashes to get even MORE people. All attempts were successful. It gets people to play, even if the same ones come everytime.
Hed started the newest IRPG movie, we all posted characters and she's making it, idk if right now she is, but at some point she is. x]
We all posted our pictures, well, some of us, in the random section. There's one rule in that topic: NO MAKING FUN OF THE PICTURES. Any of them. Not just mine. xD
IRPG encountered noobs who think they were better than us as a whole, like Vera. I heard, (I wasn't there,) when she left, she said, "Without me, IRPG will crumble." My immediate comeback: IRPG was crumbling WITH you.
Yesterday we had ApocolypsePony, an old friend of mine from, who knows how long ago. Maggie was online and was being a doctor, and Pony got angry. She argued with Maggie and left. She later deleted be just for being Maggie's sister. (Because a TRUE friend would DO that. -Sarcasm-)
And uhh, today I just got home from seeing the newest Harry Potter movie. I screamed at one part, LOL!

I just came back from camp
Leaving AGAIN for beach August 3rd(Wont miss the party!Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Emily
Admin
Emily

PostSubject: Re: I'm biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiack.   I'm biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiack. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:24 pm

mantaray14 wrote:
Emily wrote:

I just came back from camp
Leaving AGAIN for beach August 3rd(Wont miss the party!Very Happy)

Oh Goodie. I'll only be on a bit anyway. We got an hour or so to party, relatives coming to celebrate in the afternoon. For you morons who dun know what day the 2nd is, it's my birthday. o_o
Back to top Go down
http://irpg.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiack.   I'm biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiack. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiack.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Island Roleplay Game :) :: News :: OOC News-
Jump to: