Island Roleplay Game :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Island Roleplay Game :)

You ain't ever getting out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vampires (These are Emma's vampires.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emily
Admin
Emily

Vampires (These are Emma's vampires.) Empty
PostSubject: Vampires (These are Emma's vampires.)   Vampires (These are Emma's vampires.) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:48 pm

Race Name: Vampires

Describe Them:
Vampires tend to be considered "bloodsucking leeches." They can walk in the day and are very pale. When biting another they normally always insert venom to make another a vampire, unless the other person/animal is sucked dry. They're strong and fast and DO NOT SPARKLE IN SUNLIGHT. (THIS IS NOT TWILIGHT.) They have to breathe and stuff... And If a werewolf bites them, they die. If bitten by a werewolf, they die.

They can die be normal means except for lycan bite. That's the unigue death of vampires. All vampires are attractive after bitten and all physical problems before the bite are gone. If you had a broken leg and you became a vampire, it wouldn't be broken anymore. (These are similar to the vampires I use in my book I'm writing.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
o,.,o <--- Vampire face. lul.
Back to top Go down
http://irpg.heavenforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Vampires (These are Emma's vampires.)   Vampires (These are Emma's vampires.) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:22 am

oh oh may i join your litel group of vampires please Xd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampires (These are Emma's vampires.)   Vampires (These are Emma's vampires.) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:54 am

aye me too, diff char though
Back to top Go down
Emily
Admin
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Vampires (These are Emma's vampires.)   Vampires (These are Emma's vampires.) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:12 pm

OH. Emma's not a vampire, lul. But for those who are, this is how they are. This way, NO ONE ARGUES. <3
Back to top Go down
http://irpg.heavenforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Vampires (These are Emma's vampires.)   Vampires (These are Emma's vampires.) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:49 pm

Yes ma'am!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampires (These are Emma's vampires.)   Vampires (These are Emma's vampires.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampires (These are Emma's vampires.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Island Roleplay Game :) :: Races and groups :: Different Races-
Jump to: