Island Roleplay Game :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Island Roleplay Game :)

You ain't ever getting out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is a poem i had way back but i devoting to manata who isnt on anymore :l

Go down 
AuthorMessage

This is a poem i had way back but i devoting to manata who isnt on anymore :l Empty
PostSubject: This is a poem i had way back but i devoting to manata who isnt on anymore :l   This is a poem i had way back but i devoting to manata who isnt on anymore :l Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:46 am

Lost Lover:
A little house on the mountainside.
Inside, a man with lover beside.
Their love was stronger than any spell.
Able to manage in the depths of hell.
Could pierce through an impenatrable wall.
For their love was true, the truest of all.
The angels above became envy of the two.
The angels then took his lover's life.
The man began to have so much strife.
For he lost his lover.
He cried wishing for his lover.
But she was lost, a lost lover.
No matter what he did the angels had taken her.
The two were separated forever.
He need his lover, his lost lover.
He decided to rid of his grief.
And took his own life.
For the sake of his lover, his lost lover.
The little house on the mountain side.
Had nothing left in to reside.
But it is said.
Throught the dread.
For spirits of two are inside.
A man and a lover beside.
A man and his love, his lost love.
Roaming inside as much as they can.
For their love is stronger than any spell.
Could pierce through an impenatrable wall.
And through death it was put to the test.
But their was second to none, it was the best.
For their love was stronger than any spell.
Could pierce an impenatrable wall.
For their love was the truest, the truest of all.
The truest love, the truest of all.

(you guys realize i am making this then finding them on the internet liek velo >.<)
Back to top Go down

This is a poem i had way back but i devoting to manata who isnt on anymore :l Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a poem i had way back but i devoting to manata who isnt on anymore :l   This is a poem i had way back but i devoting to manata who isnt on anymore :l Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:46 am

i made the rebel one noob
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a poem i had way back but i devoting to manata who isnt on anymore :l   This is a poem i had way back but i devoting to manata who isnt on anymore :l Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:48 am

lies and i ish no noob hobo XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a poem i had way back but i devoting to manata who isnt on anymore :l   This is a poem i had way back but i devoting to manata who isnt on anymore :l Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:49 am

>o< no noob calling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a poem i had way back but i devoting to manata who isnt on anymore :l   This is a poem i had way back but i devoting to manata who isnt on anymore :l Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:49 am

lol now hedroh is getting bewteen us
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a poem i had way back but i devoting to manata who isnt on anymore :l   This is a poem i had way back but i devoting to manata who isnt on anymore :l Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:50 am

no

she be mine

xDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a poem i had way back but i devoting to manata who isnt on anymore :l   This is a poem i had way back but i devoting to manata who isnt on anymore :l Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:54 am

i know she is but.... whatever jsut whatever :l imma go do dope
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a poem i had way back but i devoting to manata who isnt on anymore :l   This is a poem i had way back but i devoting to manata who isnt on anymore :l Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:55 am

lol

the first song is called
"bonnie blue flag"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a poem i had way back but i devoting to manata who isnt on anymore :l   This is a poem i had way back but i devoting to manata who isnt on anymore :l Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is a poem i had way back but i devoting to manata who isnt on anymore :l
Page 1 of 1