Island Roleplay Game :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Island Roleplay Game :)

You ain't ever getting out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Got a couple!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Got a couple! Empty
PostSubject: Got a couple!   Got a couple! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:59 pm

Stealthy:

Skaven:Giant Rat people.U need to watch out for these.If ur a assisain STAY CLEAR.I mean it Stay Clear.These guys eat assisains.U get near one.Say by to life and say hello to satan XD.Well Thwy jsut lvoe eatign them.There fur is black so They can go in shadows.They go with leather armor.O.O

Lizardmen:I think u know this but they lizards.The strange thign is that their Fur is Their Armor But they silent when walking.No sound of clankign metal.So u wont know if there coming.But if u meet up with one.Be sure to have strong Weapons.Since they are Lizards they are any colors.But they are bigger and can stand on 2 legs.Since they lizards they have claws.O.O

Last Stealthy man:

Tomb Kings:These guys are undead.Skeletons i should say.These guys are strange.So if ur walking be ready for a ambush.These guys can be skinned or boned.But the sinnign and boning depends on how old they are.They can do magic but i gto to say this is a warning.Stay away form there magic.There Magic is the deadliest around.O.O

Strong

Warrior Of Chaos:They are harsh I can say very Harsh so if u meet one.Plan on beign dead.Thats the end of life meetign one.So stay clear.They 9 feet Tall carrying 2 or 3 feet tall axes along with swords.So boom ur dead apon meeting one.Unless ur a good rper and know how to kill them.XD which i think hardly anyone can.They wear heavy armor so they cant die much.They carry Huge Throwing Axes too.They can also ride dragons of pure chaos So wathc out.But their Only Weakiness Is the Skeletons Armies Of The Tomb Kings.O.O
Back to top Go down

Got a couple!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Island Roleplay Game :) :: Races and groups :: Different Races-
Jump to: