Island Roleplay Game :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Island Roleplay Game :)

You ain't ever getting out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tony Estrada

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tony Estrada Empty
PostSubject: Tony Estrada   Tony Estrada Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:50 am

Tony was on a Vacation when his plane crashed into the island only he survived. He is 19 years old and he is a Changeling.He carried dual machetes, bows, lightning arrows, lighters, and hairspray. He also has Love potions and a I-pod touch with over 300 songs. He is a very fast runner and very smart. [OOC News] My original profile got banned for quite a while now so ya.
Back to top Go down

Tony Estrada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Estrada   Tony Estrada Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:58 am

Shadow764 wrote:
Tony was on a Vacation when his plane crashed into the island only he survived. He is 19 years old and he is a Changeling.He carried dual machetes, bows, lightning arrows, lighters, and hairspray. He also has Love potions and a I-pod touch with over 300 songs. He is a very fast runner and very smart. [OOC News] My original profile got banned for quite a while now so ya.
USE THE TEMPLATE
Back to top Go down

Tony Estrada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Estrada   Tony Estrada Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:15 pm

Before emma sees it for sure xD
Back to top Go down

Tony Estrada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Estrada   Tony Estrada Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:29 pm

NEVAH
Back to top Go down

Tony Estrada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Estrada   Tony Estrada Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:44 pm

Fail :l
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tony Estrada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Estrada   Tony Estrada Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tony Estrada
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Island Roleplay Game :) :: Characters :: Hybrid Characters-
Jump to: