Island Roleplay Game :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Island Roleplay Game :)

You ain't ever getting out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dear Journal-

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dear Journal- Empty
PostSubject: Dear Journal-   Dear Journal- Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:52 pm

Dear journal-

I hate my life. I think it all started when my twin sister died when i was 10.... Sad i mean sure besides the downs i've been spoiled by Daddy but i can't help but think im going to die on this island. OMG i just realized im never going to get to kiss my crush!! Mad Now this is sucking even more...
I have a suspicion that the white coat was going to make more of me... you know uhh Nekos? Some guy told me that in the city. I'm a Neko. He said i had the ability to transform into a cat of any kind. Does that mean panther? like my favorite animal? I tried to find him again but the old guy never showed... isn't that a little strange?
If there are more of my kind and I find them I'm going to ask them about a pride... maybe we could all be like on Big Cat Diarys... (man im going to miss that show!! Neutral ....

Well i guess i'll leave. Some guy promised me he'd show me how to kill will a sword....

Until tommarow - Alika .... aka the Neko
Back to top Go down

Dear Journal-
Page 1 of 1