Island Roleplay Game :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Island Roleplay Game :)

You ain't ever getting out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hidden Journal In Handwriting

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hidden Journal In Handwriting Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Journal In Handwriting   Hidden Journal In Handwriting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:51 pm

- This journal stays on Jones all of the time -

Day 1: I am at the Toronto-Pearson Airport in Canada getting ready to board my plane to America. This is where my aunt is waiting. I can't get over that my parents are dead. My eighth birthday is coming up soon. I hope my aunt knows this. Gotta go. That was my call for boarding.

Im on the plane. IM SO EXCITED! I wonder what my aunt will be like? I can only wait and see! Will she be rich and prosperous? Or will she be a poor farmer and force me to work? Ugh! I cant take it. Well. I'm going to sleep.

Day 4: I woke up... on this Island the other day. I cant remember anything. I only remember on what my journal tells me. I feel weird now. I feel like i have changed. A man said i am something that started with a "G". I have powers. I can like control electricity to my will. Although it makes me tired. Well. Im hungry. Going to get something to eat.

Day 5: This IS TERRIBLE. Every time i try to eat something i upchuck it. I can only eat like glass and sand. Its all i can eat. However, i have to eat human flesh. I dont know what to do. I have to kill a innocent human beeing. I dont know what to do!

Day 10: I... I cant believe it. I had to kill a child. Just for my own needs. Im a monster. A Terrible monster. Me and my new friend are going to Itex to figure out what to do in the morning. - There are some teardrops on my page-

to Be Continued.....
Back to top Go down

Hidden Journal In Handwriting
Page 1 of 1